Model - GP141
- 0.3-inch Healing Stone ceramic coated plates perfect for short hair and for precision styling near the root
- 150°F - 450°F adjustable temperature range
- 7 precise heat settings
- 10-second heating speed
- Sleep mode after 60 minutes
- Included accessories - heat resistant cap + professional heat resistant tail comb
- 10ft 360° swivel cord lets you work from all angles won't kink
- Universal Voltage (100V~240V) makes this the perfect flat iron for travel
2-year manufacturer's warranty
The Glampalm Stiletto is a must for short hairstyles. If you’re frustrated by lack of root coverage in styling irons, the Glampalm Stiletto might be exactly what you’re looking for. Designed to deliver results even when used at low temperatures, at 0.3" the ceramic plates on the Glampalm Stiletto make it the world’s thinnest flat iron. With heat settings ranging from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, these pencil-thin plates allow for the greatest possible precision and control, letting you to create volume near the root and style along the hairline worry-free.
With Healing Stone™ Technology, made from minerals found deep in the mountains of Korea, the Glampalm Stiletto promotes overall hair health, leaving hair smooth and shiny while delivering flawless, touchably soft results. The MICOM control system raises temperatures swiftly and delivers consistent heat while the Bimetal sensing system prevents the hair iron from overheating, keeping you safe. Combined with the Sleep Mode function that shuts your iron off after 60 minutes of inactivity, you’ll never have to worry about accidentally leaving your iron plugged in again.
Universal voltage compatibility means that your Glampalm iron can be used anywhere in the world and the 3D swivel cord means that you’ll never have to deal with a tangled or broken cord ever again.
- Includes FREE Glampalm Professional Rat Tail Comb with Carbon Fiber ($12.99 value) -