Model - GP202
- 1-inch curved Healing Stone ceramic coated plates for maximizing volume while styling
- 220°F - 450°F adjustable temperature range
- 11 precise heat settings
- 25-second heating speed
- Sleep mode after 60 minutes
- Included accessory - heat resistant cap
- 10ft 360° swivel cord lets you work from all angles won't kink
- Universal voltage (100V~240V) makes this the perfect flat iron for travel
- Iron dimensions: 10'' (L) x 1'' (W) x 1.75'' (H) / Weight including cord and cap: 0.85 lb
- Box dimensions: 13'' (L) x 4" (W) x 2.25'' (H) / Weight: 1.5 lb
2-year manufacturer's warranty
Designed to create a lifting effect as you style with exceptional volume for most hair types and lengths, the Glampalm Crescent 1'' Styling Iron can handle a wide variety of styling tasks. Heating up in just 25 seconds, the cushioned ceramic plates tilt to minimize pressure on your hair and provide even heat distribution while their curved shape works to lift hair and add volume to styles. Other brands may have beveled plates, but Glampalm is the only one to offer truly curved styling irons. With several heat settings ranging from 220 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, this hair iron is usable on all types of hair from fine to coarse and straight to curly and can curl, straighten, or volumize.
The Healing Stone™ Infused Ceramic Coating, made from minerals found deep in the mountains of Korea, gives the Glampalm Crescent 1'' Styling Iron the ability to promote overall hair health, leaving hair smooth and shiny while delivering flawless, touchably soft results. A MICOM control system raises temperatures swiftly and delivers consistent heat while the Bimetal sensing system prevents the iron from overheating, keeping you safe. Combined with the Sleep Mode function that shuts your iron off after 60 minutes of inactivity, you’ll never have to worry about accidentally leaving your iron plugged in.
Universal voltage compatibility means that your styling iron can be used anywhere in the world and the 3D swivel cord means that you’ll never have to deal with a tangled or broken cord ever again.